HORMONE YOGA THERAPY FOR WOMENcheck for upcoming course
reactivates the hormone production of the endocrine glands: ovaries, thyroid, hypophysis, and adrenals. Hormone Yoga Therapy helps women with the symptoms of low hormones, difficulty getting pregnant, polycystic ovaries, menstrual disorders, premenstrual syndrome, ovarian cysts, and premature menopause.
Hormone Yoga Therapy is also effective for all types of hormonal disorders in middle-aged women, eliminating or alleviating the unpleasant symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes, insomnia, night sweats, emotional instability, depression, headaches, difficulty concentrating, remembering, decreased libido, etc.
Hormone Yoga Therapy generally supports fertility, helps strengthen the immune system and to rejuvenate the body.
Hormone Yoga Therapy is suitable for women of any age and for complete yoga beginners. It is recommended for women from 35 years of age as prevention due to the ovaries' activity which starts decreasing and gradually decreases the hormone production of the two main female hormones: estrogen and progesterone.
Hormone Yoga Therapy for Women helps with the following issues:
- Menopause, Premature menopause
- PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
- Infertility (caused by hormonal imbalances or poor blood circulation in the pelvic area. Tubal adhesions caused by muscle spasms can be also eliminated)
- Polycystic ovaries (symptoms- hirsutism, infertility, acne, weight gain)
- Loss of menstruation and ovulation
- Ovarian cysts
- Depression, emotional instability, memory impairment (caused by low levels of thyroid hormones)
- Low libido, dry vagina
- Osteoporosis (for osteopenia or not very advanced osteoporosis is HY recommended)
- An underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism)
- Hair loss, brittle nails, dry skin and acne
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Insomnia, low energy, fatigue
- and many other problems caused by hormonal imbalances
Contraindications and when is an appropriate medical consultation:
- Breast cancer (when hormone-dependent do NOT practice HYT at all! Do not practice before or after surgery. When not hormone-dependent medical permission is needed)
- Pregnancy (pregnant women should practice only prenatal yoga)
- Advanced endometriosis (medical permission needed)
- Psychiatric problems (do not practice when using medications)
- Hyperthyroidism (adaptations needed)
- Bigger myomas (medical permission needed)
- Nondiagnosed abdominal or back pain
- After heart surgery (medical permission needed)
- Proliferative neuropathy (medical permission needed)
- Women who had appendix crises and did not have the appendix removed
- Serious osteoporosis (risk of fractures)
- Labyrinthitis (inflammation of the inner ear) – Vertigo (adaptations needed)
- Post-operative of any abdominal surgery (medical permission needed)
- After any other surgeries (medical permission needed)
More details about HYT, how it works...